7.09.2012

Oh hello cutie







Everly baby,

I never knew that being a Mom would be like this.  It's so crazy how much your world changes...but all in the most amazing ways!  Psalm 127:3 says, "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."  And wow!...What a reward you are, what a blessing!  I love being a Mom!  I love being a Mom to you, Everly!  You make being a Mom such an amazing journey.  I have such pure joy that I get to be the one to get to spend my days with you.  I feel like anyone that get's a moment with you is the luckiest person in the world.  Your presence is cherished and I savor every moment that I get to be with you.  You are the most amazing little being and your Daddy and I are completely enamored by you.  When I was pregnant with you, I never doubted I would have any of these feelings, but I never knew they would be so intense.  I never knew being a Mom would swell your heart with love like this.  Everyone told me, "The love that you have for your child is like none other."  I believed them, but I never really knew what that really meant.  Well...  Then I saw you.  I held you for the first time.  I kissed your baby soft cheeks.  I fed you, changed your diaper, comforted you...cared for your needs.  I breathed you in.  And that was it for me, I was done.  My heart was yours at that point and always will be.  The love that I have for my little Everly is like none else!(Everyone was SO right!)  I love you!!!

Love to the moon and back and infinity and beyond,
Your Mom

P.S.  The beautiful photo's above are you when you were 8 months old!  And guess what?..You cut another tooth today(top right)!  You are a little trooper too, because Daddy and I didn't even know you were teething again!  You showed no signs, no fussing, no nothing...  You are CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment