7.13.2012

Be an example.





I was reminded yet again how much Everly is watching us.  She takes it all in.  And I am finding that I need to make sure that I am living a life that is a good example to follow.  Last night as we were sitting around the dinner table we all took hands and Josh led in prayer.  I thought to myself, "Does Everly know what prayer looks like?  Does she witness an active and OPEN prayer life every day?"  If my daughter learns anything from us, I want her to learn that we desire to seek after God in all that we do.

And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind.  Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.
Titus 2:7

Let us never forget that the best way to teach our children about Jesus and a life that glorifies Him is by living it ourselves!


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome I love what you wrote about being an example that really can apply to any Christian in any situation and we really have to live it ourselves. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Alina

    ReplyDelete