8.01.2012

What?!?!

YOU ARE 9 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!!!










This time last year you were just a bump in my belly.  I was anticipating the day I would meet you, the day I would lay eyes on you...  And that day came, 2 days before your due date.  One of my most favorite days in all of history, November 1st, 2011 (11/1/11, How cool is your birth date?).  You were the most gorgeous little thing I've ever seen.  I remember saying to myself, "Could she be anymore perfect?  Could she get anymore beautiful?"  And today I tell you, YES!  You will always be the most beautiful newborn, but as I stand and marvel at you today, I can say you are the most exquisitely beautiful little human.   Your little 9 month self is astonishing...breath-taking!!


9 months stats!
-You are crawling...and very well!  You are a speed crawler.
-You are a handful!  You are getting into everything you can get your hands on.
-You are pulling yourself up onto furniture.
-You are a human vacuum.  You are putting everything you find on the floor right into your mouth.  (Mommy vacuums pretty much every day now, to keep you from eating fuzzies, dirt, hair, etc.!  You love the vacuum, by the way.)
-You have FOUR teeth!  Two bottom and two top.
-You finger feed yourself.  
-You are not even close to be done nursing.  You still nurse 7-8 times a day, with maybe one jar of baby food.  You also eat cheerios, rice crackers(mum mum's), and yogurt melts daily.
-Daddy weighed you on the scale and said you weigh 18 1/2lbs.  We will see in 2 weeks how accurate that is.
-Ever since you turned 5 months, my good sleeping baby starting waking up 2 times a night.  And you are still waking up 2 times a night, but you are doing better.  Because some nights you only are waking up once.(If you wake up once, you do an 8hr stretch and then a 4 hour stretch.  If you wake up twice, you do 3 four hour stretches.)
-You dance to music.  Whenever you hear music, you are moving your body.
-You love your jumperoo!  You are one crazy lady in that thing.
-You still love bath time.
-You love being outside.  If you are upset or cranky, fresh air does you good.
-You love kids and babies.  Whenever you see someone approximately 8 years old or under, you are hysterical.  You kick and wave and want to play with them.  You try to get their attention and smile non-stop.  This get's me excited for you to have siblings!  You will be the most amazing big sister!
-You are still pretty much always a happy camper.  Even though these last months have brought out some changes in your mood, you still are mostly always happy.  Fussiness comes only when you are tired or hungry, if those things are met, you are very chilled, laid back and ready to have some fun.
-You are a sweet heart!!!  You give anyone and everyone smiles!
-You have become a Mommy's girl and this new stage has brought out cuddles and snuggles!  I love when you nestle in and rest your head on my shoulder!  I always wanted a cuddle-bug!  And you really are becoming one!
-As much as you love your Mommy, you still ask for your Daddy all day long... "Da-da-da-da-da-da" is still your favorite and most used word!
-You are such a delight.  I really can't complain about anything.  Even when things are stressful, I just have to look at you and I am reminded of God's goodness in giving me you.  You are such a gift and my greatest treasure!  A delight is what you are in even your worst of moments.  I'm grateful that I even get to have any kind of moment with you.  
-You try to repeat everything I say to you.  If I'm singing, you try to sing.  If I say something to you, you try to say it back to me.  I love it!!!
-You are such a little love bug!  I know this goes along with you being a sweet heart, but love should be your middle name.  You love and love unconditionally!  As often as I fail you as your Mommy, you are so quick at showing me that you still love me so much!  Thank you for that!!  I love you too so much!!  

I know I'm missing so much stuff, but I just want to give you a small glimpse of the things you are into and doing these days.  

I love you, my sweetest sweetest baby!  Happy 9 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment