7.27.2012

One of my favorite things...






Everly,

One of my favorite things to do is look at "baby pictures" of you.  You are almost 9 months old and are getting so big!  I laugh when I say "baby pictures", because you still are my baby and always will be.  But in these photo's you are 3 months old and I remember your little tiny self like it was yesterday!  I love seeing these photo's because I don't ever want to forget them!  I know my days with you are burned into my soul and engraved upon my heart, but looking at you in these photo's I remember the exact thing you were doing...  I remember the splishes and the splashes you made in the water.  I remember the way you cooed and smiled.  I remember your tiny feet and your long chicken legs.  I remember the way you peed right when your toes hit the water!  I remember your thick brown hair.  I remember the way you looked at me.  I remember how you always got so excited for bath time.  I remember it all.  And I love those memories!  I wouldn't trade them for anything!  I love you, darling girl!  And I absolutely love watching you grow!  I hope I remember all your stages of life like the way I remember your infancy stages.  I'm sure I will.  Because you make everyday such a memory.  You are such a delight and joy!  You are constantly making me laugh!  And I love that, because you are just like your Daddy in that way.  I can't wait to see how you change and how you grow.  I'll be here watching and cheering you on.  I'll be the one taking it all in and savoring every moment.  And in another 6 months I'll be talking about the time when you were 9 months old...

I love you, my little favorite girl!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment