3.16.2012

Beyond blessed.

Joshua,
When I look at you and our daughter together, my heart unravels.  
Tears roll down my face as I think about how blessed my daughter is to have you as her Daddy.  
She has something I didn't...
A Daddy that is proud of her and who loves her with all his heart!  
Who would move mountains for her if she needed.
When I watch you two together, my heart swells.  
Because I know you will never leave her.
You will always hold her dear.
You adore her, the way she adores you.
And it's beautiful.
You two together...It's everything to me.
I prayed my babies would have a Daddy like you.
A Daddy, not just a Father.
You amaze me for so many reasons...
You give selflessly and love powerfully.
You hope in the Lord and teach us of His wonderful works!
You point us to our Savior and give us the grace He does.
You work unto the Lord and provide for your family.
You bless us and encourage us.
You live life full with laughter and you make us happy.
You pray for us and you always want the best for us.
You put us before yourself and lay your life down for us.
You are patient and kind.
You never hold our wrong doings against us, but quickly forgive.
You shelter our home with the promises of God.
You are genuine and trustworthy.
You make us an importance and a priority.
You seek the Lord with all your heart, so you can lead our family with integrity.
You comfort us and protect us.
You are always willing.
You are hopeful and uplifting.
You are God's precious gift to us.
You are the best Husband.
You are the best Daddy.
And we are blessed.
Beyond blessed.

1 comment:

  1. She is a blessed little girl to have the daddy AND mommy that God has given her! ~~Love, Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete