3.03.2012

Hand Crafted

 For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him.  1 Samuel 1:27
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.  Psalm 139:13-14
 Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things.  Psalm 72:18
 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.  Jeremiah 1:5a
 Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.  Luke 12:7
"Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."  Revelation 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment