2.26.2012

Letters to Everly





My dearest Everly June,

I still can't believe you exist!  These almost 4 months went by so quickly!  I hope and pray that I am soaking in all of you and that I never forget these moments with you.  I treasure you!  We treasure you!  You have a Mama and Dada that love you fiercely!  We marvel at you daily, even hourly!  The seconds and minutes on our clock go by as we watch your every move, every reaction, every smile(Oh your smile!  We live for it!), every wiggle and every blink that you make.  You are growing before our eyes...from a delightful newborn, into a beautiful baby girl!  I sometimes want to stop the clock and just freeze time, to give you one more kiss, to hold you a little tighter, to tell you I love you just one more time...but then I realize as every day that goes by my love for you only deepens.  I never thought I could love you more then from the very moment I first laid eyes on you, but I do!  With each passing day, I only love you more!  Inside we will always be the very first hearts that fell madly in love with you.  My dreams could never have dreamed up someone like you and I thank God for that!  God has made you wonderfully and every second that I get to spend with you, I pray it will never be for granted.  I don't ever want to stop the clock, because as you grow, so does my love, so does my heart!  In these 4 months my heart has swollen, but I realize it's just the beginning.  It is just the beginning...


Thank you, thank you, thank you for being my baby!  
Love on top of love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment