7.26.2011

Growing!

There hasn't been any updates around here lately because Josh and I moved and lost our Internet.  It took us a couple months to get settled in and finally order FIOS.  I've been wanting to update, share and keep this blog somewhat exciting, but that was a fail!  Hopefully with my little bean on the way, I will have some more exciting things to share!  Like check how much the "little" peanut has grown!!

This is SO EXCITING to me!  I can't believe I am 26 weeks!  Baby is moving and groovin'!  This little one is so active!  Baby is getting so strong!  It's amazing how strong a little person that weighs a total of maybe 2lbs. can be...but I must say, this is by far the most exciting thing so far about being pregnant.  Getting to feel all the wiggles, kicks, hiccups, etc.  I love getting to know my little one and it's so special to me to have the baby all to myself for this short amount of time.  Things I've gotten to know thus far...Baby is a morning person, baby loves to be touched(whenever this little one kicks and I put my hand on my belly to feel it, the little one stops...like it just wanted to be comforted and feel mommy and/or daddy), baby loves daddy, especially when he talks right to my belly, and baby loves to eat, ha!

Doctors say I've gained about 12lbs and say everything looks great!  Baby has a strong heartbeat and has a so far healthy report from ultrasounds/tests.  I am finally over my morning sickness, but have acquired a whole new set of pregnancy symptoms.  To name a few...Headaches, heartburn, back pain, pregnancy insomnia, exhausted, swollen and bloating.  But I must say, it is all worth it when I feel my baby move and I know everything is alright!

Baby, We can't wait to meet you!!  I love you so much!  I'm counting down the days till I get to see your sweet little face!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet my great niece or nephew either!!!! Pregnancy becomes you! You look exceptionally beautiful!!! ~~Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Bri! :) So excited for you and josh!
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet this precious treasure - a gift from God! Your blog name takes on a whole new meaning with the addition of this little one. Love you!

    ReplyDelete